Members of the Board of Patrons
The constitution (estatutos) of the Fundacio Robert Graves states that the board will be made up of a minimum of three members and a maximum of eleven members. The Foundation comes under the Protectorate of the Consellería (Council) of Presidencia, Cultura i Igualtat of the Govern de les Illes Balears, (the Autonomous Government of the Balearic Islands).
The present Members of the Board are:
• Pilar Costa i Serra, Counsellor for Presidency, Culture and Equality, (President)
• Lluis Apezteguia Ripoll, Mayor of Deià (Vice-presidente)
• William Graves, Literary Executor of Robert Graves and representing the Graves family (member)
• Isabel Busquets, Vice-president and Counsellor of Culture, Heritage and Language Affairs, Council of Mallorca (member)
• Catalina Solivellas Rotjer, Delegate for Presidency for Culture (member)
• María Asunción Sáez Amer, Secretary General for Presidency, Culture and Equality, (member)
• Catalina Ferrando Ballester, Head of Service for Culture (member)
• Pep Oliver Clar, Head of Service for Culture (member)
• Ignacio Trueba: technical advisor, Culture (member)
• Aurora Sotelo Morillo, cultural advisor, affiliated (member)
• Eduard Moya Anton is an affiliated (member)
The Running of the Foundation
The maximum representative of the Fundació Robert Graves is its President, the Consellera de Presidencia, Cultura i Igualtat del Govern de les Illes Balears.
William Graves, founder member, is the elected unpaid director, and looks after the day to day running of the foundation and of La Casa de Robert Graves.
Lluis Apezteguia Ripoll, Mayor of Deià (Vice-presidente of the Fundation, is the elected Treasurer of the Foundation.
To facilitate decision taking, an executive committee meets once a every six weeks to discuss problems, improvements, and events both for La Casa de Robert Graves and for the Fundació Robert Graves itself. The committee’s recommendations are voted on at the board meetings. The members of the executive committee are:
- Lluis Apezteguia Ripoll, Mayor of Deià, vicepresident and treasurer of the Fundation.
- Catalina Solivellas Rotjer, Delegate for Presidency for Culture
- William Graves, unpaid Director of the Foundation
….. is the designated Secretary of the foundation.
The Foundation employs the firm Llop Assesores for administrative and accounting services.